Need For Madness:-- KAMP MADNESS!!!!!
Dear Reader,
Please login or register to see this forum at it's full potential. Registering would be appreciated. Smile

Thanks.

Your admin,
Asith

KAAAAAAAAAAAMP MAAAAAAAADNESSSSSSS!!!!!
KAAAAAAAAAAAMP MAAAAAAAADNESSSSSSS!!!!!
KAAAAAAAAAAAMP MAAAAAAAADNESSSSSSS!!!!!


The Best Place For You Mad NFMers !!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This forum........
Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:21 pm by Mr.monster

» My 2013 Car Showcase!
Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:11 am by aliff01

» Important Announcment Regarding Activeness
Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:51 am by 0mega

» Asith's Car Garage
Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:25 pm by Mr.monster

» My Awesome Cars!
Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:20 pm by Mr.monster

» my wtf mini
Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:17 pm by Mr.monster

» Our new NFM Website!!
Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:23 pm by aliff01

» The A01 Monster Truck Challenge!
Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:01 pm by aliff01

» The Custom wiki is back
Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:59 am by the-buster-ZX

» Impersonator
Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:47 am by 0mega

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 User Helper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fastcar700
Audi Domination Legend
Audi Domination Legend
avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-11-10
Location : Mata Nui

PostSubject: User Helper   Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:15 am

Wanna be a user helper? Just answer the following and we will consider if you meet the requirements! Very Happy

1. Why do you wanna be a user helper?

2. How long have you been playing NFM?

3. What other sites are you a mod/admin on?

4. Can you be on here often?

5. What is your NFM nickname?

_________________




Last edited by Fastcar700 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fastcarsnfmstuff.blogspot.com/
Aventador X
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: User Helper   Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:08 pm

1. Why do you wanna be a user helper? because i want to help other people in this forums

2. How long have you been playing NFM? since three years

3. What other sites are you a mod/admin on?aliff01 forums

4. Can you be on here often?yea sure

5. What is our NFM nickname?Aventador X

can i be a user helper pls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.monster
Chat Moderator
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 18
Location : england

PostSubject: user helper   Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:40 pm

if u reaaly want to become a user helper we will vote you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aventador X
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: User Helper   Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:46 pm

ok pls vote me pls i will help the forum a lot and now its up to you all pls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.monster
Chat Moderator
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 18
Location : england

PostSubject: user helper   Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:57 pm

WHY NOT YOU ARE MY COUNTRY KID AND I SHOULD RESPECT MY COUNTRY PEOPLES as A RULER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aventador X
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: User Helper   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:01 pm

thanks so much mm now i have 1 vote a bit more votes and i will become a helper i cant wait for it uh oh tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.monster
Chat Moderator
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 18
Location : england

PostSubject: rank shop   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:36 pm

dont be worry about that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aventador X
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: User Helper   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:40 pm

thanks mm thank you so much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asith
LEADING THE KAMP MADNESS REVOLUTION!!
LEADING THE KAMP MADNESS REVOLUTION!!
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-11-05
Age : 15
Location : Sri-Lanka

PostSubject: Re: User Helper   Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:51 am

I can see u r good friends!


But, there is no voting thing... where did you get that Monster?

You only need to fill in the form given, which you did, I've checked it, and think you have what it takes to be a helper.

_________________




MY STATZ:
 


WANT ANOTHER SPOILER?:
 



The best game ever!!! (besides NFM):
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nfm-kamp-madness.forummotion.com
Fastcar700
Audi Domination Legend
Audi Domination Legend
avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-11-10
Location : Mata Nui

PostSubject: Re: User Helper   Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:58 am

Aventador X wrote:
1. Why do you wanna be a user helper? because i want to help other people in this forums

2. How long have you been playing NFM? since three years

3. What other sites are you a mod/admin on?aliff01 forums

4. Can you be on here often?yea sure

5. What is our NFM nickname?Aventador X

can i be a user helper pls

Sure! You pass! Very Happy

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fastcarsnfmstuff.blogspot.com/
Aventador X
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: User Helper   Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Fastcar700 wrote:
Aventador X wrote:
1. Why do you wanna be a user helper? because i want to help other people in this forums

2. How long have you been playing NFM? since three years

3. What other sites are you a mod/admin on?aliff01 forums

4. Can you be on here often?yea sure

5. What is our NFM nickname?Aventador X

can i be a user helper pls

Sure! You pass! Very Happy

thanks fastcar i will try my best to make this forum cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fastcar700
Audi Domination Legend
Audi Domination Legend
avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-11-10
Location : Mata Nui

PostSubject: Re: User Helper   Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:28 am

Aventador X wrote:
Fastcar700 wrote:
Aventador X wrote:
1. Why do you wanna be a user helper? because i want to help other people in this forums

2. How long have you been playing NFM? since three years

3. What other sites are you a mod/admin on?aliff01 forums

4. Can you be on here often?yea sure

5. What is our NFM nickname?Aventador X

can i be a user helper pls

Sure! You pass! Very Happy

thanks fastcar i will try my best to make this forum cool

You have been banned for reasons Asith needs to tell me. DENIED!!!

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fastcarsnfmstuff.blogspot.com/
aliff01
User Helper
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 23
Location : Classified

PostSubject: Re: User Helper   Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:59 pm

1. Why do you wanna be a user helper?
I wanna be a user helper cause I want to help this forum's society and
help you guys to get more users.

2. How long have you been playing NFM?
Nearly, 4 or 5 years.

3. What other sites are you a mod/admin on?
My forum, Custom Wiki. That's all Razz

4. Can you be on here often?
Yep, I'm computer maniac What a Face

5. What is your NFM nickname?
AHunter644, sometimes H. DXD fan...
But I'm sticking with AHunter644....

So I want to be a User Helper.

_________________
Owner of the A01 NFM Forum!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nfma01.forumms.net
Asith
LEADING THE KAMP MADNESS REVOLUTION!!
LEADING THE KAMP MADNESS REVOLUTION!!
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-11-05
Age : 15
Location : Sri-Lanka

PostSubject: Re: User Helper   Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:30 pm

aliff01 wrote:
1. Why do you wanna be a user helper?
I wanna be a user helper cause I want to help this forum's society and
help you guys to get more users.

2. How long have you been playing NFM?
Nearly, 4 or 5 years.

3. What other sites are you a mod/admin on?
My forum, Custom Wiki. That's all Razz

4. Can you be on here often?
Yep, I'm computer maniac What a Face

5. What is your NFM nickname?
AHunter644, sometimes H. DXD fan...
But I'm sticking with AHunter644....

So I want to be a User Helper.


You pass. Happy helping!

_________________




MY STATZ:
 


WANT ANOTHER SPOILER?:
 



The best game ever!!! (besides NFM):
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nfm-kamp-madness.forummotion.com
aliff01
User Helper
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 23
Location : Classified

PostSubject: Re: User Helper   Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:23 pm

Yayz!!! Thanks asith1!! Very Happy

_________________
Owner of the A01 NFM Forum!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nfma01.forumms.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: User Helper   

Back to top Go down
 
User Helper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New user (I can program in c++)
» Game names vs user names - MMUFF
» Heretic user level
» Good Fallout New Vegas User Interface?
» Paano po ba i set up yung 1 CPU Multi-user?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Need For Madness:-- KAMP MADNESS!!!!! :: Other Stuff :: ELECTIONS-
Jump to: